*Included in the Registration:
Your registration includes support material (folder, official program and pen), certificate of participation, 1 copy of the circulation badge at the event, lunch (days 25, 26 and 27) and coffee.
Wednesday, May, 25, 2022
1st Plenary: ISCI Background and Research on the Well-being of Children and Adolescents.
● Asher Ben-Arieh (Israel): ISCI Background and previous ISCI Conferences.
● Ferran Casas (Spain): What did we learn from children about their subjective well-being?
|11.00-12.30||Concurrent Session 1 (1.1 a 1.5)|
|14.00-15.30||Concurrent Session 2 (2.1 a 2.5)|
|16.00-17.30||Concurrent Session 3 (3.1 a 3.5)|
|17.30-18.30||Poster Session 1|
Thursday, May, 26, 2022
|7.30-8.30||ISCI BOARD MEETING|
2nd Plenary: Public and social policies regarding children’s rights
● Robert M. Goerge (USA): Challenges in collecting data about children and families during and post pandemic.
● Jaime Alfaro (Chile): Development of interventions in public policies on Childhood from interpretive frameworks derived from the New Sociology of Childhood.
● Irene Rizzini (Brazil): Public and social policies to fight inequalities in developing countries and to promote children’s well-being.
|11.00-12.30||Concurrent Session 4 (4.1 a 4.5)|
|14.00-15.30||Concurrent Session 5 (5.1 a 5.5)|
|15.45-16.30||Poster Session 2|
|16.30-18.30||Cultural Program and attraction|
|20.00-23.00||Confraternization dinner and Folkloric Show with songs and|
*Please note that Confraternization dinner and Folkloric Show is optional. You can buy in advance at https://isci2022.org/registration-payment/ or contact the registration desk staff in the Lobby during the conference.
Friday, May, 27, 2022
|08.00-9.00||ISCI Board meeting|
3rd Plenary: Children’s Rights and intervention
● Mónica Ruiz-Casares (Canada): Child Participation in Research & Evaluation: Ethics and Equity Considerations.
● Sabine Andresen (Germany): Trust, Vulnerability and Violence in Childhood. Insights from coming to terms with child sexual abuse for childhood research.
Concurrent Session 6 (6.1 a 6.4)
Concurrent Session 7 (7.1 a 7.3)
|15.00-16.00||CLOSING and Announcement of the Next Conference|
The official language of the Conference Key-notes will be English. There will be no simultaneous translation.